Luciclear Clear Gel Epoxy Glue is 2 part highly thixotropic gel adhesive. Each component appears as a completely clear solid paste, but as soon as it is disturbed, e.g. by stirring or pouring, it liquefies to a viscous liquid which enables easy and complete mixing of the resin and hardener. After it is disturbed, the liquid product reverts to a near solid gel over a period of 10-15 minutes. This thixotropic behaviour enables the glue to be spread easily, to flow into cracks and flaws in the work to seal and bond them, and finally to be shaped to a neat surface e.g., in making fillets.
It is mixed in a 2 parts Part A Resin to 1 Part Part B Hardner by volume.
- Glue joints needing a clear glue line
- Glue joints with many or varied gaps to produce a clear glue line
- Clear fillets in high class boat building
- Filling and restoring knot holes or other flaws in timber
- Art resin workers can tint or pigment it and brush it out for texturing with minimal pigment smearing or flow.